The way we see it

The Red Pill Now blog and podcast.

August 28, 2017

Lessons Learned Replacing Lotus: Part 2

For those of you who have read Lessons Learned Replacing Lotus: Part 1, I have a small confession to make. I do not really own a […]
August 25, 2017

Lessons Learned Replacing Lotus: Part 1

Back around 1989 I became a Lotus enthusiast. Yellow even became my favorite color. While I never got to the point where I would dress up […]
August 18, 2017

Red Pill Now @ MWLUG 2017

As a CEO of an IBM Business Partner there is always a positive feeling that comes when being able to support a User Group event such […]
August 16, 2017

What We Learned at MWLUG 2017

Richard Moy and team put together another great User Group event in Alexandria, VA last week. Its an event that falls half-way between the annual event […]
August 9, 2017

“M” is for Modernization Rehearsal for MWLUG 2017 Sponsor Session

This is our cold reading of “M” is for Modernization – our sponsor session for MWLUG 2017 presented live in Alexandria, VA on August 9, 2017. […]
July 28, 2017

MWLUG – The Perfect event at the Perfect time

For CIOs who oversee an active portfolio of Notes/Domino applications it is now clear they have a need to develop a strategy to transform their investment. […]
May 15, 2017

Polymer and Material Design – A Roundtable Discussion from Engage 2017

Red Pill Now’s Peter Presnell, Bob Kadrie, Keith Strickland, and Kito Mann host a roundtable discussion with attendees of Engage 2017 regarding Polymer and Material Design. […]
May 12, 2017

What We Learned at Engage

Being one of the major events in the ICS community, Engage provides a chance for IBM, Customers and Business Partners  to get important updates on the […]
May 8, 2017

Let’s Talk About Better Designed Apps at Engage 2017

I can’t think of a more appropriate place than Antwerp, Belgium to discuss design thinking, user experience, and UI design. For those of you who have […]
May 8, 2017

Taking The Red Pill @Engage2017

Red Pill Now is pleased it will again be represented at Engage. This year’s event is being held in Antwerp, Belgium May 8-9. This will be the […]
May 8, 2017

Let’s Talk About Better Designed Apps at Engage 2017

I can’t think of a more appropriate place than Antwerp, Belgium to discuss design thinking, user experience, and UI design. For those of you who have […]
May 8, 2017

Taking The Red Pill @Engage2017

Red Pill Now is pleased it will again be represented at Engage. This year’s event is being held in Antwerp, Belgium May 8-9. This will be the […]
February 28, 2017

Our Views On Connect 2017

Last week Devin Olson and myself had the chance to attend IBM Connect 2017 in San Francisco. It was a new venue in a new location […]
February 24, 2017

Wrapping Up IBM Connect 2017 with Bob, Peter and Devin

Red Pill Now’s Peter Presnell, Bob Kadrie and Devin Olson discuss Connect 2017 in our first ever, “conference wrap-up by podcast.” From the OGS, to the […]
February 20, 2017

Connecting With Graphs At IBM Connect

Over the past 12 months Red Pill Now has continue to explore new and exciting ways in which we can exploit the potential of Graph Databases. […]
December 16, 2016
2016 IBM Champions

Red Pill Now’s Champions

Since its formation in 2013 Red Pill Now has actively encourage its team members to be active members of the community. Whether it be through participation […]
November 9, 2016

Installing and Configuring IBM Domino 9 on CentOS 6 Enterprise Linux

A few years ago, shortly after the release of Domino 9,  I wrote an instructional guide (along with some videos posted to YouTube) on how to […]
August 19, 2016

MWLUG Recap

The Event As always MWLUG has been an awesome event thanks to the amazing efforts of Richard Moy and his team. There were many familiar faces, […]
August 16, 2016

The Lotus Position

Over the years I have had the chance to attend a lot of LUGs around the world including Engage (BLUG), Inform (AUSLUG), and of course there […]
August 14, 2016

Pete Janzen: Lotus Legend

Many years ago I launched a web site called Lotus Legends that recognized the contributions made by many people inside and outside IBM to the Lotus […]